Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Integrate Online Multiplayer Services In Your Game











About:

I will integrate multiplayer game services in your game using Mirror Networking as HLAPI and LiteNetLib as LLAPI.



Services:-

List Server e.g Counter Strike

Rooms System like Among Us

Console Dedicated Server like rust

Player Banned Feature like CS , RUST etc

Game Sync(Movement, Shooting , Death , Respawn , Scoreboard , Teams , GameModes N Weapon Loadouts etc)



Note:- You will be given complete source code.



Showcasing:-

For showcasing I will tell you about my TopDownShooter asset which I developed solo.

Its features are:-

Game Sync(Movement , Shooting , Dieing , Respawning , Teams , Scoreboard m KillsFeed)

Lag Compensation or Collider Rollback

Player Kick, Suspend or Banned Feature

Console Dedicated Server

List Server for listing of servers connected

This project uses open source assets from kenney.nl



"Before placing gig please contact me."

Reviews


:

He's a good software developer. I work with him on every project.

:

He Was very nice and effective with what he did and produced a perfect result

:

maqsoomsuhail helped me to integrate the master server kit for a personal project. It was very helpful!

:

Good communication, flexible goals, overall pleasant experience

:

Very fast and did exactly what I asked




No comments:

Post a Comment