Thursday, November 4, 2021

Program A 2D Game With Your Idea In Godot











About:

Ask me for a genre, give me the design details and I will make the starting base of your game idea! A playable project to get you started or your own small game to share with your people.



The gig consists on the programming of the game only with godot engine. I don't make assets. If you don't provide your assets, I'll use free assets for your project (Not a bad thing). I also don't do networking (for now). Local multiplayer is okay.



Please, feel free to ask any questions that you have. If you need anything similar to this, let me know as well!

Reviews


:

excelent. good job! excellent worker!

:

Great work from M77mdsd! Was able to create what I was asking for!

:

Awesome Job!

:

Excellent work as always and as always I highly recommend m77mdsd's work.

:

A true professional, highly recommended to anyone looking into game design.




No comments:

Post a Comment