Friday, February 25, 2022

Make Or Fix Your Fivem Server Fast











About:

Hey!



My name is Kevin and I am a student developer.



I've had several fivem servers and I'm still working on them a lot

with around 2/3 years of experience with fivem do I fully understand Lua and the way fivem works with scripts.



I will promise that I will satisfy you 100%!



What can I do for you?:

1) Install new scripts, ymaps, vehicles on your server

2) Fix any kinds of bugs on your sever

3) modify/update your server

4) optimize your server performance

5) make your own custom script (see my other gig)



for bug fixing please contact me first so we can discuss the bug and agree on a price



most of the time can I deliver 1 day within a few hours.



Let's Work Together!



Best Regards.

Kevin

Reviews


:

Great customer service, always filling to go the extra step to satisfy the customer.

:

Very nice and patient person, willing to work with you and fix any bugs. This will be where i get all my scripts made now :)

:

Thankyou again sir!

:

Homie really helped out

:

thankyou sir!




No comments:

Post a Comment