Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Mod Or Resign Your Ps4 Save Game Data











About:

  • Before placing an order, please be sure to message me the game you want modded/resigned, this is so I can check for compatibility.



  • REQUIREMENTS:



  1. If you do not have a USB and PC: You may still buy this gig but you will need to provide me with account details when purchasing. This is so I can transfer the save to my PC and then I am able to mod/resign it.
  2. If you do have a PC and USB the process will be a lot faster and won't require any account details. See the FAQ for the 'with PC' method.



  • Why do you need my account details?
  1. The reason for me needing account details is because I need your own saved game data from your account to transfer to my computer, allowing me to mod/resign your game data. If you are sceptical about this, do not worry! I will always log out of your account after the service have been completed and do not do anything else with your account.
  2. I STRONGLY recommend that you change your password after I have complete the service.
  3. Be sure to disable 2FA before I mod your account to avoid any slowdowns the service or your delivery can be delayed.
  4. Be sure to enable 2FA and change your password after everything is complete!

Reviews


:

10/10 Best Guy ever really good fun to chat with great to work with Known this guy for a Year now Really love his work. If My multiple reviews don't get you working with him Then you losing out

:

Easy it's that simple

:

I always work with this seller, Best In the business, Fast, Excellent communication. Buy this service whenever Possible 10/10

:

I've used this service 3 times now Always A great experience with no hassle and always done easy and quick.

:

Really good, Gets it done asap, Patient, And Keep you updated 100%, I definitely recommend people try this if they want mods or a resigned files, I will be purchasing again in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment