Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Develop And Design Your Video Game











About:

I will create your video game in unity according to your specific requests or abstract requests.



If you have come to bring your ideas to life, you are in the right place! I am a student of Computer Game Development at a reputable university and I will be able to fulfill your requests to the highest standard.



The assets I will use will be mainly from opengameart but if you wish for the assets to be created, there is an option for the extra service. There will be some exceptions from this e.g. if you want me to use my amateur art/animation skills.



I will be able to create your game for most and if not all genres. If you have a specific gameplay aspect that will take a long time to develop, the price will change accordingly.



Some of the genres that I can do are detailed as follows:



  • Platformers
  •  First-Person shooters
  •  Third-Person shooters
  •  Adventure
  •  Hypercasual
  • RPG
  •  Puzzle
  •  Racing
  •  Board games
  • Point and Click
  • Survival



If you would like to give me your own art, I can add it at no additional cost and if you have your own game design document, I can give you a quote a lot easier and I can use it to implement features much quicker.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment