Thursday, March 24, 2022

Script Anything For Your Roblox Game











About:

  • *PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING*



  • Do you want help with your game?
  • Do you want your ROBLOX game to look like ones from the popular page?
  • I'll code ANYTHING you want really fast!





It would be awesome, if you did the following things, before ordering (it's not mandatory, but it'll make my job much easier):





  1. Make a list of all the things, that you want me to do.

Example:

1) Add new button to the menu

2) fix the teleport script

3) Make a saving system

4) (and so on...)



  2. Make a PDF file with images and texts that shows what needs to be done.



  3. Try to be active after ordering, especially when your order has shorter delivery time (roughly, under a week)



  4. Send me your place link if you want me to add/change something to your game, so I could start right after you buy my services.



  5. The more in detail you describe how everything should look, the better it is for me!

Reviews


:

Let me tell you. This is one of the most wonderful developers on the platform.

:

He fix all Really thx

:

Thanks, I apreciate it

:

Wonderful as always

:

Great Very attentive! Very timely. Would recommend to anyone! Will be using services again




No comments:

Post a Comment