Thursday, April 14, 2022

Customize Your Amazing Game











About:

What is this gig?

This is a bug fixing and customization gig where I will fix or customize your game in cheap price.



Who are you?

I am MK dev, an Indie Game Developer created many games and came here to help the ones who are facing problem in creating their dream project.



Why should I order the gig?

I will fix your bugs under very lest time and also customize your game to next level. You can check our reviews if you still have doubt on this gig. I treat customers as gods.

Reviews


:

Great work as always, looking forward to working with him on the next project. He is a 5 star developer!

:

Did an excellent job and delivered everything that I requested

:

our second prototype is well underway. we have had a few minor speedbumps along the way, and the way the seller has acted deserves 10 stars. we solved 1 problem but then made 3 more and he took the extra time to fix everything. i am new to game dev and very happy that i am working with bloodshed to prototype before i spend huge amounts on full game development. he is such a kind and hardworking person and i am very happy to have hired him and if you are reading this you should hire him too

:

the seller has been helping me with some game prototypes to make sure the core mechanics work. its a tough project and mk has taken the task straight on! so very grateful, thank you

:

this is my second app with mk. he is very talented! hire him now




No comments:

Post a Comment