Monday, April 18, 2022

Develop 3D Unity Mobile Game, Be Your Mobile Game Developer











About:

Do you want a 3d Car Race game where you can also earn $$$? Then, you're welcome to my Gig page.



I am a full-time software engineer having expertise in Game development and design, I have 5+ years of experience in the development of Unity 3d games. I have the capabilities to develop any kind of Game on the basis of customers' requirements.





My service includes:

I provide my service related to those Modules Unity Games Development (Includes)

  • Multiplayer Games Development
  • Simulation and Car Racing Games
  • Hyper Casual
  • Third-Party Integration
  • Mobile Game Development
  • Roblox Games
  • Ads Integration (Unity, Admob, Chartboost, etc)
  • Reskin Games and more.





GAMES PLATFORM

  • Mobile/Android
  • IOS/iPhone
  • PC and Concsole( PS4,X box. Swith)
  • VR(HTC Vive, Oculus Rift)







Why you should choose me:

  • Full commitment to your project
  • Guaranteed Quality and customer satisfaction
  • Full customer support even after delivery
  • I will deliver the project within the time duration



NOTE: CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING



Best Regards

N-IX Studio

Games Development and Production Expert

Where 'Your imagination fuels our passion;

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment