Friday, May 6, 2022

Make Stepmania Simfiles For Any Song You Want











About:

Do you want to dance to your favorite songs, but you can't find them the simfiles anywhere? That's not a problem now! I will make a simfile for any song you want.



Basic, Standard and Premium orders includes:



  • SM and SSC files, synced with an OGG music file with the correct BPM and offset.
  • You can choose if you want the full lenght song or if you want me to cut it to game size (around 1:45-2:15 min)
  • Two difficulties of your election between Beginner, Basic, Difficult, Expert and Challenge for Basic and full difficulties for Standard and Premium.
  • Generic jacket (album art).
  • Original graphics NOT INCLUDED unless you buy them in EXTRAS.
  • Basic and Standard orders includes one simfile, Premium includes five simfiles.



Restrictions:

  • I probably won't make simfiles for songs with variable BPM (old songs, classical music, live songs, etc.). If you are not sure if I can make a simfile for your song, please send me a message first! Orders with songs with variable BPM may have an additional charge due to the extra work to sync them correctly.


Additional notes:

  • I can make custom orders, just send me a message first so we can talk about the price and the time it will take :)

Reviews


:

Seller delivered on time even with the revision. Very happy with the sim file.

:

Enjoyable charts that are nice to play and that are in the range of difficulties that I mentioned. The order was ready after the initial deadline given, but it was right around Christmas and New Years so that's understandable. I've ordered twice from Bruno and it's been happy with the results both times.

:

The simfile was amazing and it was delivered to me very quickly, I would definitely work with brunobg24 again!

:

Bruno is back in action!

:

Really helpful and understanding my special needs of different levels, answered at once about details and made a very danceable simfile with a cover, where it was easy for me to add background and video :)




No comments:

Post a Comment