Thursday, May 12, 2022

Build You A Professional Looking Minecraft Server Spawn











About:

You've created your Minecraft server, but can't get the spawn right? Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Sometimes a helping hand is exactly what you need.



(Here comes the sales pitch) My name's Tripluxx - I've been playing Minecraft since early 2012, and building professionally for just about 6 of those 10, wonderful years. I have extensive experience with mods such as WorldEdit and VoxelSniper, and I'd be thrilled to help out with all of your server spawn building needs.



A few things to note, though:



  • I can't work without WorldEdit



  • I don't work with Bedrock versions of Minecraft



  • 1.9+ is preferable



If you don't find any of the points mentioned above to be deal-breakers, don't hesitate to message me right away. I'll respond at the first opportunity!



Below you can find how this whole process works:



  • When you place an order, I create your spawn in a single-player world



  • Using the WorldEdit mod, I create a schematic of the spawn



  • I add the file of the schematic to the delivered order



  • You paste it in your world via WorldEdit



That's it and that's all! Hope to talk to you soon.



Cheers!

Reviews


:

Got it done in a timely manner and very communitive during the whole process! Would recommend!

:

Communication is good, makes you feel at home! While I did not get exactly everything I've asked for, I also asked them to use their imagination as much as possible so this is my fault, which is why I'll give a 4 star on "Service as Described" So far the build quality is great and they delivered everything I asked that was important features of the build

:

Thank you for your feedback! I'll have to agree that I overlooked several fairly important points, that's for sure, however if in the future you have the time, you might want to look into using one of the 3 free revisions included in the package. Either way, it was a blast working with you, and I hope to work with you in the future. Cheers!

:

Needs to pay a bit more attention to description, asked for 3 portals in spawn, got 6. but result was stunning! good work and a eye for details! will use again!

:

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback and understanding. I believe I might've mistaken it for a similar order I had a while back. ;) Super glad to hear you're happy with the result - I'll be happy to hear from you in the future. Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment