Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Using Unity I Can Develop And Design 2D Game











About:

I have a two-year of experience in unity 2d game development and more than 4 years of experience in web designing and development. I have good knowledge of C, c++, C# java as well as of scripting language javascript, PHP. 

I mostly do 2d games in Unity 3d and prefer to do 2d games for quite a while. Some of the games which gave me recognition in my workplace and among my colleagues are Block Breakers, Laser Defender, Glitch Garden Tower, and Tilemap Slide Scrolling.

I am a creative 2d game developer. I can develop a 2d game for you from scratch. I will first create and show you the sketch of the different scenes of the game, which will help the client to understand how the flow of the game will go. 

If interested please send me a message first and share with me your requirements.

I will first create flow chart of the entire game then you can order my GIG.

I will devlop game using modern tools, plug-ins and packages which can win the heart of user in playstore and website.

Reviews


:

nice delivery

:

outstanding buyer. Very nice experience to work with him.Creative and polite communicator.

:

Received the work perfectly how I wanted in fact she made it even better. delivered on the date promised. clear instruction to follow very helpful !!

:

Thank you, Your instruction also was helpful for me to understand your requirements. Liked working with you.

:

Excellent game developer, she understood everything very well, and delivered on time. Highly recommended and will order again for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment