Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Make You A Stepmania Simfile Of Any Song You Want











About:

Any song you want to play on StepMania? I can make the simfiles for you!

I create simfiles/stepcharts designed for dance pad playing, or keyboard playing.



* If you only need 1-2 charts on one or more songs, please message me for a custom offer as low as $5.



All order packages include these service(s):

► I will create up to five charts per song on one play style of choice:

  • For Dance Pad Play: Single (4 Panel), Solo (6 Panel), or Double (8 Panel)
  • For Keyboard Play: Single (4 Keys), Solo (6 Keys), or Double (8 Keys)

► Includes banner, background, jacket graphics, and BG Video (if available). See FAQ to know more.

► I can cut the songs up to the set total length defined on the order package you choose. You can decide which parts of the song to keep.

► I can also include lyrics display (LRC) on some songs if you want.



You can try out some of the simfiles I already made here: http://bit.ly/SimfilesByDJSuperNOVA

https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewsimfilecategory.php?categoryid=1387



Watch some of my chart previews on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-z6Y3tZiWKsdmRjSjnJs0LAxq99lYnvF

Reviews


:

Was able to incorporate video and trim the video. Also the steps were original, I actually checked a few spots, as a stepmania exists of this song, and all the difficulties seem to be original - nothing copied. Will swing back again in the future.

:

Really happy with the Simfiles, I ordered 6 tracks and I am impressed and really happy with all of them. He even created the BG Art for the tracks! I couldn't of asked for more. Will be definitely ordering again, Thank you!

:

Fantastic communication, Quality product, exactly what I wanted!

:

Great job! Love the cuts, graphics, videos, and steps for each song!

:

Will definitely be ordering again! Fast delivery and quality steps!




No comments:

Post a Comment