Thursday, July 28, 2022

Script Almost Anything For You In Roblox











About:

-- READ --

  • Message me before you place an order so I can tell you if I can or not make the script you want.
  • Sometimes I might not accept just because I have too many scripts in queue.
  • All scripts will be done with optimization in mind, so most likely will work on mobile devices without lags.
  • However they may not work with mobile inputs (you should consult me first to see if it can be compatible mobile input).
  • I only accept 1 script per order. The only way for me to script more scripts per order will be in case they need each other to work.



-- I ONLY DO SCRIPTING! ALL MODELS, PARTS, DECALS MUST BE DONE BEFOREHAND AND SENT TO ME --





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment