Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Develop Unity 2D And 3D Game











About:

Dear Client,


I will provide you Game using UNITY3D so it will work on both IOS and ANDROID.


Please don't place ORDER without discussion. :-)



## How I am working?


a. Create a detailed study Document and defined scope
b. Create complete Wireframe and Data flow diagram
c. Create system design with all screens
d. Create test cases and do testing on all devices
e. Start working on programming part
f. Regular update and reviews from client
g. Final testing - bug fixing - deployment on client-server


## My Working time :


a. My typical response time: within 12
b. Working Days; Monday to Saturday
c. Working hours: 9:30 am to 7:30 pm


I highly value my relationship with my clients, and I am available for support.


I guarantee all of my work and that you will be happy.


Let's complete your project. :-)


Best Regards,
Ghanshyam Gadhiya
KESHAV INFOTECH

Reviews


:

Awesome beginning nice use of color and graphics

:

Excellent way of working.

:

This team has been great so far and delivered on their tasks in a timely manner.

:

Très satisfait je recommande

:

superbe prestation




No comments:

Post a Comment