Sunday, August 28, 2022

Create Unique Ideas And Write Your Game Design Document











About:

Hi, I'm a game designer and I've started a new venture called "Blue Spectrum Interactive". My goal is to provide consultancy and solutions for all your interactive software needs: be it in entertainment, education, or even commerce. I'm well versed in writing up Game Design Documents and am very creative with new concepts.



I can provide wonderfully unique and interesting ideas for your next game development project. On the creative side, my specializations include genres like puzzles, tower defense, hyper-casual, simulation, business management, Trading Card Games, and city building. I can design games in all genres and for all platforms.



I am also available for story writing, screenplay adaptation, play testing, brainstorming sessions, and concept direction.



On the graphics front, I can research and provide recommendations for your art designers.



I also provide proofreading and error correction/optimization services in case you wish to have more perspectives on your game.



Please don't hesitate to message me with any queries that you might have, I am always happy to oblige, and am also open to offering customized packages for your specific needs.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment