Friday, August 26, 2022

Make An Endless Runner Or Platformer Game With Unity











About:

Hello! I am an Indie Game Developer who specializes in making Interactive Games.



I usually Develop Games for PC, Mobile, WebGL, Linux

I have two years of experience in Game Development using Unity Game Engine, and I focus on delivering Polished and optimized codes, Good Graphics and Interactive Gameplay



Process of work



I will create a Proof of Concept after discussing it with you

You may select a package

I will send you the Proof of Concept and a project paper with milestones

I will start working on the project after your approval and signing NDA

You get work updates/test playing versions regularly

After completing the project, you get to test it

Updates/Fixes according to your testing (if needed)

Deliver the project



Why should you take our service



First of all! Instant Bug Fixing (Within first 30 days after delivery)

Indie Experience of 2 years

Professional Fulltime Support

Scalable Projects

I can also upload to your desired store



Moreover, I focus on providing the best services so you can be confident in me.



And please contact me before placing an order to ask any question or discuss with me to clear out your confusion. Thank You <3

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment