Friday, October 28, 2022

Develop A Premium Qbus Server











About:

Hello Guys. I will develop you a fully playable fivem qbus based server with 150+ premium resources and some custom build scripts. Mostly optimized server. And also include some cool mlo's. I am very much experienced in qbus development. I will give you everything you want.



I will provide-

Government jobs- POLICE, EMS, FIREFIGHTER, SHERIFF, FBI, ARMY, ETC.



Citizen Jobs- TAXI, BUS DRIVER, TOWING, TRUCKER, CHICKEN JOB, FISHING, HUNTING, GARBAGE, BURGER, PIZZA AND MANY MORE.



ILLEGAL Jobs- Cocaine, Weed, LSD, Cocke, Meth, and many more.



Features- The server will be full of features. There will be nothing to bore you.



I will customize and decorate the server with many and cool mlo's.



I will provide custom and premium scripts like the phone robbery etc.



I will try my best to provide anything you want.



I have a test server too. If you wanna join and check just knock me. I will be there for you.



I will try my best to make your dream server. Hope you will like my work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment