Sunday, October 16, 2022

Develop A Minecraft Spigot Or Paper Plugin











About:

Experience

I am an experienced developer, mainly in Java, JavaScript and C#. I have developed a Java Game Engine and countless spigot plugins for a now (sadly) discontinued Minecraft Server.

My work includes:

  • Economy Plugin with Companies, Shares and Banks
  • MindPvP (A 1vs1 mini game, where you have to customize kits by spending points on each item)
  • InvisGames (A survival games like mini game)
  • GunGame
  • A plugin simulating a Zombie Apocalypse
  • ParticlesAPI
  • Spaceships (Moving crafts, which can be built in Survival)
  • and much more



What's in the box?

Depending on the package, you'll get custom crafting recipes and enchantments, complex GUIs, custom game modes and mini-games, and immersion increasing plugins (e.g. weight, energy systems etc.).



Longevity

I follow strict coding guidelines and design patterns making the plugin highly extensible for the future.



Performance

When programming, I try to find the most server friendly way of implementing a feature.





I will additionally provide detailed PDFs explaining how to set up more complex plugins.



I would kindly ask you to contact me before ordering so that we can find a package that suits your needs.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment