Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Place Your Logo Or Image In Gta V Or Fivem











About:

I'll convert a logo of your choice to 3D for your FiveM Server.





It's totally customizable and it can be placed anywhere! You can choose:



Where the logo will be located on the map;

The size;

And even if you want to add the neon additional, which makes the logo shine during the night.





Why would you choose me:



Optimized 3D logo: I'll do my best to minimize the number of polygons of the 3D mesh, maintaining quality and making a prop that won't affect in anyway the overall performance of the server and players.



High quality: The overall quality of the 3D logo will be based on the quality of the logo you provide me. But I always edit them to make sure everything will look smooth and in a high quality.



High communication between seller and client: Communication has always been the key, that's how I deliver the clients exactly what they have in mind. I'm always available to keep you posted on your order's progress and to answer your doubts.





Notes:



Please, contact me before placing the order. This way we can discuss the order details.

Also, feel free to take a look at my Discord Server!

https://discord.gg/SaBcEcxsrf

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment