Friday, December 23, 2022

Make Any Unity C Sharp Script For You











About:

Hi there!

Are you working in Unity and need a professional script for your game or application? Look no further!



Who am I?

I'm Ben. I have over 7 years of Unity experience. I specialize in 3D game development but frequently branch out to other areas of Unity too. I can write a Unity script for you, whether it be a simple player controller or a full-fledged AI script.



  • My basic 15$ gig package is aimed toward simple scripts or helping you debug a script; basic logic script, custom gravity, a simple audio manager, and so on. 
  • My standard 35$ gig package is for basic to intermediate scripts. Examples include; custom physics, special UI controllers, simple player controllers, and so on.
  • Finally, my premium 75$ gig package is aimed toward the most advanced scripts. A premium price for a premium service, and as proven by more than 100 5-star reviews, I will not disappoint!



  • For the best experience, please message me before placing an order.
  • If something is not working, please let me know and I will help you immediately.
  • I do not make full games, only scripts.



If you're not ready to order yet, you can favorite my gig for later!



Message me now and we can get started right away!

Ben

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment