Sunday, January 15, 2023

Develop Your Prototype Game In Unity











About:

Gig Summary

This Gig is intended to help game developers bring their unique ideas and concepts to life. Whether they include responsive player controls, combat systems, intuitive UI navigations, player progressions, A.I. frameworks, etc. - I will design and implement your prototype's needs. Most notably, I will ensure your project is founded on clean, robust, and optimal code that is flexible for further additions and/or changes.



Getting Started

Since game concepts can vary greatly, I am assigning this Gig to custom work purely. This means I (highly) recommend discussing your thoughts prior to confirming the transaction - let's figure out what would be best for your game.

In terms of communicating your game's ideas, a picture or video can go a long way. Show me your inspiration and I will do my best to capture its image in the final product.



Product Constraints

  1. I will only develop the prototype using C# in Unity.
  2. I will not develop network-based and/or AR/VR features due to my inexperience in these fields.
  3. I will only use royalty-free assets (audio, models, sprites, etc.), unless licensed assets are provided by the customer, respectively.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment