Thursday, March 9, 2023

Make A Scuffed Minecraft Plugin Because Im Learning











About:

Why should you hire me?



Well, besides me claiming to be scuffed at programming, I'm really not all that scuffed since I'm an avid programmer who has 5 years of experience and 2 years of training (concurrent)



The reason I am scuffed is because I'm posting a job request despite knowing the minimal amount of knowledge on how to make a Minecraft plugin.



Please feel free to specify any feature you like as long as you limit it to 5 features. From making exploding rabbits to realizing your deepest desires (in bed), I won't judge, I'm just not that type of guy :)



Also, I will ask you whether or not you would like to be on Youtube to log my Minecraft development journey. Otherwise, I would not post it since I don't have your consent.



Thank you for reading this far. That's all.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment