Sunday, May 7, 2023

Create Any Alpha Custom Content For Your Sims 4 Game











About:

Please message me first before ordering. Please also have reference photos, drawings, etc. ready for me. Please also note that most items can be high poly so please plan accordingly for it. If you would like to see my portfolio or previous work before buying please go here

Price List:

Clothes: $20-30

Shoes: $25-35

Hair: $45-60

Accessories (Nails, Hats, Watches, Rings, ETC.): $25-60 Depends on Item so please message me first.

Objects (Functional/Non Functional) and Deco: $5-60

Mods: $65-100

My price ranges can be anywhere from $5 to $100 depending on the item/items you want. Please message me and show me the items so I can give you the exact price. An order that is placed without discussion prior will be canceled. 

Also please note I have the right to cancel this order under any circumstances. If you did not discuss with me previously or I am unable to complete this order I have the ability to cancel.

ALL ORDERS THAT ARE NOT RESPONSIVE OR COMMUNICATIVE AFTER 3 WEEKS WILL BE CANCELLED AND NO LONGER WORKED ON. DEPENDING ON CONDITIONS YOU MAY BE BLOCKED. 

You can find a cheaper option for commissions on my patreon if interested.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment