Friday, June 23, 2023

Develop Unity 3D Game











About:

|| Please contact me before placing an order, I won't accept any order placed directly||



I am Ajesh Nair, Computer Science Engineer. I am an Indie Developer and I have a small Indie game development company in India.I had been making games since 9th Grade, I have worked in Construct 2, Game Maker Studio, Cocos2dx and Unity3D.



Field of work:

  • Unity 3D developer
  • Computer Science Engineer 
  • Made more than 25 2D art games, including side scroller, RPG, beat em'up, puzzle, top-down 
  • Made 3D games: Fps & Tps games, Simulator, Racing Games,3D strategy games
  • Worked with Augmented reality games 
  • Worked with Oculus Go VR games
  • Worked with Photon Unity Networking 
  • Worked with third party plugins for Unity 
  • Developed games for Mac Os, Windows, Android, iPhone, Console, and HTML5
  • Familiar with the integration of games with Ads, Rewarded Ads, In-app Purchases, achievements, leaderboards and Play Services.
  • Have launched games in the Play Store and App store 



If you want to develop your game "product" with me, I am not the right guy but if you want to give life to your dream game, I may be the right one...Thank You 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment