Saturday, August 5, 2023

Setup A Minecraft Server For You











About:

Hi customer!

I'm Jonathan, an 8-year Minecraft veteran. In my many years, I have created hundreds of servers for my friends and the public to play on.

I have experience with Paper, Spigot, Forge and all versions of the game with access to the plugins the professionals use.



I can help you setup a server on your local computer for you and your friends to join (basic tier), create a more advanced server with permissions and advanced plugins (standard tier) or a balls to the walls server for the public (premium tier).



This is not hosting, meaning that you will have to run the server on your own computer/pay a server host (~$5/month). I will walk you through either option and explain in more depth the pros/cons of each.



If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me!!



Before messaging:

Please be specific when asking what you want, otherwise I will not be able to quote you accurately. For example,

Don't write: I want a server with bedwars on it for my youtube career.

Instead, write: I'd like a BedWars server with 1 map, compatible with 1.8-1.19, with 2 ranks: YouTuber and VIP. I'd also like 2 crates: Common and Rare with basic balance rewards.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment