Saturday, September 23, 2023

Set Up Your Minecraft Server











About:



Hi!

I've been a minecraft pluginner since I was 12. I put my heart into this work, I hope I can do what you ask of me in the best possible way!



I am able to set you:

  • A minecraft server from the basics of any mode you want(vanilla, modded, minigames, etc);
  • The domain you want to associate with your server (play.servername.xx);
  • A whole network with multiple modes, with your help in providing me with the maps you want added.
  • Your VPS or Dedicated Server in order to make it work with your minecraft server
  • The security of your VPS or Dedicated with iptables rules (Firewall)
  • A safe BungeeCord configuration
  • A console panel on your VPS/Dedicated accessible on web



N.B. : I DON'T PROVIDE ANY TYPE OF HOSTING SERVICE, SO DON'T ASK ME THE PRICES TO HOST YOUR SERVER!!



N.B. : once the order is concluded, and the server is fully functional, do not write to me to solve problems caused by you, but, instead, write to me on fiverr and I will create a new offer for maintenance.

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment