Saturday, October 21, 2023

Setup And Develop A Custom Minecraft Server For You











About:

(Hosting is not included!)



Welcome! As an expert in Minecraft server development, I offer specialized services to cater to your Minecraft gaming needs. 



What I can make:



  • Faction: Compete with other factions for resources and territory
  • Prison: Mine and sell resources to rank up and escape from prison.
  • Bedwar: Protect your bed and destroy the beds of other teams
  • Skyblock: Expand your island in the sky with limited resources.
  • Squid game: Survive various games inspired by the Netflix series. 
  • and more: I can make any type of server you want.





Why choose me:



  • I will setup and develop a custom server for you.
  • I will install and configure the plugins and bungeecord for your server. 
  • I will provide unlimited revisions until you are happy. 
  • I will deliver on time and with high quality



How to order:

  1. Contact me first before ordering any package to discuss the details
  2. Provide me with the necessary information such as hosting details, server name, server type, plugins, etc
  3. Relax while I work on your server. 



Thank you for choosing my service. I look forward to working with you. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment