Friday, November 24, 2023

Recreate Your Board Game Using Tabletop Simulator











About:

Do you have a board game that you'd like to play online?

Do you need a place to playtest the game that you're developing?

Or maybe you're past that and you want to show your supporters in Kickstarter what your board game is all about.



I can help with all of this by importing your game into Tabletop Simulator.



Tabletop Simulator is a game that you can buy on Steam that simulates a game table, and using that game, I can use the images that you provide for your game, and make it take virtual shape.



Along with making your game playable, I offer scripting that can make your game easier to play in an online scenario. For example: Does your game involve a complicated setup? Worry not, with the click of one button, the game can automatically set itself up based off the number of players.



If you're not familiar with how Tabletop Simulator works, I offer a 1 hour lesson of the basic mechanics for free.



Disclaimer: The prices listed are examples. I talk with each client before starting the gig to determine how much each project will cost. If a project is simpler than what is listed in the Basic Package, I will charge less.



Please do not start an order without talking to me first!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment