Thursday, October 21, 2021

Create A Custom Minecraft Plugin











About:



Please contact me before you decide to oder.



Experience :

  • Programming experience: 5 years (started with Pascal)
  • Minecraft experience: 9 years
  • Bukkit/Spigot experience: 2 years
  • Java experience: 3 years



Also, I'm trying to make my plugins fully configurable, it can be easier to customize plugin to your needs.



NEED TO KNOW BEFORE CONTACT:

I value my time. You don't pay just for difficult codes. You pay for time I take for coding your plugin.



I am open for any libraries - if you have something that will speed up my work, that's fine. I can work with a lot of libraries available, including your private projects.



I would love to get full describe of plugin you want. It's really important how do you make a description of service you want. Do not limit yourself with the number of words. If I could see your full specification, it would save your time and mine.







Lifelong service is a matter of course for every gig.

What does this service contain?



  • Change supported Minecraft version
  • Adding small changes to the plugin on request
  • Adjustment of permissions
  • If you find a bug, it will be removed as soon as possible



I'm at your service, so feel free to contact me now.

Reviews


:

I contacted the seller before placing my order, we discussed it and the seller started working on it, I think I may have missed mentioning some things due to work and not having much time, but it was all perfectly sorted out! Would totally recommend the seller! But firstly before you contact him make up a txt file defining everything on the plugin it will help speed up the process of work a lot so you don't end up missing mentioning things like me :D

:

Extremely well done. Seller was a pleasure to work with and had no problems at all. Price was the lowest I could find yet one of the best products.

:

He was very adapting and worked well to my needs. The final product was perfect! I would highly recommend this for anyone who needs a plugin done quickly

:

The plugin was made perfectly, and he made all necessary adjustments very well!

:

Awesome service. The plugin was completed very successfully.




No comments:

Post a Comment