Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Create A Fivem Roleplay Qbus Server With Premium Scripts











About:

This is fully custom framework. The base of the server has been take from Qbus and I have made a lot of changes and new scripts to this server.



I have made a lot of fixes and added more things that are required in a RP server. This server is fully completed and ready to be used as a live server.



If you want to test the server, please DM me on fiverr for the IP address.



The server is optimized and has been tested with 200+ live players.



Note-Please Discuss With Me Before Placing An Order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I came into this purchase knowing little about RP servers besides the fact that I wanted one. And he made the whole experience easy and cheap. Get his servers no one else helped as much as him.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou bro :)

Seller's Response:

Out of 5 sellers this guy was the only one with a quick response, provided all the goods in the time frame he provided. Answered all my questions and helped me understand everything i was too sure on, would 100% recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou bro :)

Seller's Response:

Very polite and easy to talk with, very good at keeping what he promises, and even small things he change. very very happy with the delivery of the server. top dollar guy




No comments:

Post a Comment