Saturday, October 9, 2021

Develop An Ai For Your Enemies In Unreal Engine











About:

Hello! 


I propose you to create an AI for your game that will make your gameplay much more interesting. I can create any kind of AI you want for a game like RPG, FPS, strategy, ... but I only create the AI and not all the games which means I need a base to work on or you already have a good idea of the gameplay you want for your game. 


Every job I do for you will be fully customizable and every customizable value will be clearly explained to you. For example, if you have an enemy that follows a patrol path, follows the player when he sees him, attacks him when he is at a good distance. You will be able to easily customize the enemy's speed while on patrol, the speed when it follows the player, the minimum distance to attack the player and the attack animations to fit your vision of the gameplay. 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work was quick as well will definitely hire again.

:

Best Man for the Job!

:

thank you !

:

Liam was very helpful in looking into what I currently had in my project and telling me that I needed to fix elements of my game prior to adding more desired content. I thrust his opinion on the matter and he was able to fix some big issues before moving forward. He's knowledgeable, and provided me with what i needed. Communication with him was great. I will work with him again.

:

He did an absolutely phenomenal job on my project! he was patient, knowledgeable, and most importantly kept me informed every single step of the way, and the fact that he's a perfectionist made the service that much more great! If you're looking for someone to really help bring your project to life THIS is the person you should be doing business with. I highly recommend and will be using again. If you'd like to check out what he helped with in my game here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/Warfrontgame/




No comments:

Post a Comment