Thursday, October 7, 2021

Develop Games And Apps In Unity











About:

  • I offer bug fixes in Unity games and apps with self investigation, complete solution and documentation.
  • I offer to reskin Unity projects along documentation.
  • I offer full game and app development for Windows, Android, Web and tvOs platforms. 
  • I offer animations, multiple levels, Visual Effects, physics based game mechanics, UI development, ads integration, in-app purchase integration, firebase database integration, firebase user-authentication, multiple playable characters, google play services integration, leader-board and many more services, based on the your requirements.
  • I can publish your game on plays store.
  • I can integrate dedicated database in your game/app.
  • I can be your all in one package for Unity development.
  • I love my work and strive to enhance the quality of it.
  • Your satisfaction is my first priority.
  • I complete what I commit.

Reviews


:

excellent comunication!! a developer we can recommend

:

Very nice job

:

Happy to recommend buying from this seller!

:

Great communication. Patience and dedication. The seller made the effort to make me fully aware of how to implement my project within my budget. Not only that, but he developed the prototype with a possibility to be easily built on when I get more funds to fully build a final game from the prototype. Delivered final project a few days before the deadline. We didn't need a revision because we kept close contact throughout the development phase, with Q&As going back and forth (which is something I highly appreciated). All in all, I highly recommend this seller and I'm really happy with the outcome I received! :)

:

10/10! Shaby is easy to communicate with and he'll work until costumers are satisfied. He's quick to respond and is always polite.




No comments:

Post a Comment