Saturday, November 13, 2021

Code You A Profesional, Custom And Nice Minecraft Plugin











About:

Contact me before you book anything.



I am glad that you found my offer. Your satisfaction is a very high priority for me. Before you book a service please contact me.



What you get:

You get a fully configurable plugin which has been adapted and programmed according to your wishes. For Paper, Spigot, Bungeecord and Waterfall servers.



What I need from you:

I need information from you as precisely as possible what your plugin must be able to do. And how you would like it to be. Don't skimp on words and explain it to me as precisely as possible. The faster I can finish my work for you. The server version used is also important here.



Do you need something special?

I will make you an individual offer for your request at any time. You can always agree on something.



Updates:

Updates are not actually planned. Depending on the effort, I would be happy to take a look at it and update it. If you have already purchased a plugin from me and would like to update it in any case, please just write to me and I'll have a look. If I update the plugin myself, you will of course benefit from it and of course you will receive it.



I don't program minigames

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Professionelle Kommunikation, schnelle Lieferung, alle Anforderungen wurden erfüllt wie gewünscht. Das Plugin läuft sehr ressourcenschonend und macht einen guten Eindruck. Insgesamt würde ich sagen dieser Anbieter gehört zu dennen, an die man zuerst denken sollte wenn etwas programmiert haben möchte. Eine so angenehme und zuverlässige Zusammenarbeit findet man nicht oft und dann zu einem so günstigen Preis... Definitiv wieder meine erste Wahl wenn ich wieder etwas benötige :)

:

Danke für deine Bestellung und deine schöne Bewertung das ließt man gerne. Gerne wieder melden wenn du was benötigst.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment