Monday, November 8, 2021

Fix Unity Build Errors, Crashes, Bugs And Ads Issues











About:

/* Please Contact With Me Before Placing Any Order Otherwise I Cancel The Order *\



I can fix any type of Unity3D Build Errors/Any Other Errors for Android and IOS e.g.



1. Error come while update unity version of project.

2. Error building Player.

3. CommandInvokationFailure

4. Failed to re-package resources

5. Unable to merge android manifests

6. Unable to convert classes into dex format.

7. Gradle build failed.

8. Unable to list target platforms.

9. Android SDK integration Issues.

10. Plugin Conflicts.

11. Any time of Ads issues.

12. Error come while generating 64 bit apk.

13. Remove Google ads violations.

14. Reduce APK Size.

15. Optimize the Gameplay.

16. Any Logical Error.

17. Ads Integration issues.



Feel free to contact with me for brief discussion regarding any type of your Unity project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Here we go again ... This is the third order done and delivered as I required. All the issues have been fixed and ads in my app are uploaded and work perfectly. He is very handy and an experienced professional. I have to say it again that I really appreciate the seller's willingness and patience to sort your issues to your satisfaction with all the revisions and queries I placed. This is the best service I have experienced on Fiverr along with excellent communication and fluent cooperation. I can guarantee 5 stars feedback well deserved. I will surely place an order again in case of any ads or app issues. Keep it up mate! Cheers ...

Seller's Response:

mareckx is amazing buyer and very polite, second i really thanks sir for the outstanding compliment.

Seller's Response:

Very professional skill and attitude. Seller respond fast and do not waste any of my time and get the job done. Highly recommended everyone for his service!

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot sir for the amazing compliments.

Seller's Response:

The experience was amazing. The seller fixed the issue in minutes, and the communication was swift. A great experience. I would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment