Monday, November 29, 2021

Develop Video Games Using Unity Game Engine











About:

Welcome to this gig!



Contact me before placing an order.



Myself Vijay, I am an intermediate game developer specialized in using the software like Unity3D, Visual Studio, C#. I have worked at multiple levels of the quality assurance phase of video game design and have experience in final production and publishing. Enthusiastic about innovation in video games across all platforms with a focus on mobile and PC gaming.



Skills I know:

  • unity 3D
  • C# Programming
  • photoshop
  • Visual Studio (IDE)

Reviews


:

Great job!

:

quick response and great job in a short time 10/10

:

Developer did everything I asked properly.I highly recommend him

:

fast easy to talk to real pro he is bringing my game to life

:

fast and real pro managed to provide exactly what I needed i will work with him again soon




No comments:

Post a Comment