Friday, December 3, 2021

Make VR Application Simulation Game











About:

We Will be making a VR application for you as per your Requirement . also the price is negotiable as per the client.

we will be testing on quest 2.

Please discuss before order creation.

Reviews


:

This seller is great to work with. He has great communication, gives updates often and truly can capture your vision. I love how my prototype came out. I will continue to work with him for the full development of my VR game.

:

Great experiece as always, Himanshu, thanks for your dedication and attention to detail. See you soon for the next one! I strongly recommend this seller to you all who are looking for custom solutions for VR simulations.

:

Himanshu is an incredible talent from both a game design perspective, as well as a mastermind code crafter.

:

Exceptional Unreal coding results with incredible quality and speed.

:

Working with Himan was delightful. He is proactive, responsive and delivers great quality of work. I highly recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment