Friday, January 14, 2022

Create A Game Prototype In Unity Or Godot











About:

I can develop a rapid prototype of your 2D game idea in Godot or Unity Game Engine. I can design animations and assets for your game as well.



I am experienced in C# programming Unity and in Godot with GDScript. I can code any feature from scratch.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sam did a great job! Communication was excellent, and he has a really good understanding of technical skills to get what you need done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Looking forward to working on your project and making it complete.

Seller's Response:

Samin is a real pro and works right on schedule. I had a hard time to keep up with his fast-paced turnaround. Very impressive. I can highly recommend him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Very fast delivery and excellent communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment