Monday, January 10, 2022

Script Your Game In Roblox Studio











About:

I am DarkTieX. Scripting since 2016, I am experienced with Roblox Studio. I can script anything you want, starting from a basic sliding door to a complicated inventory system.



Before purchasing my Packages, please read the points below:

  • The time that I will need to code the script depends on how hard you make it for me.
  • Be sure to chat with me before ordering on a gig as I may not know if I can script it or not.
  • Please be 100% Sure that you want me to script the fixed script you've requested before doing an order. (After an order has been placed and delivered with the full requirements I wouldn't accept refunds if no explanation has been given)
  • Note that I will NOT add more features that have NOT been requested in the order's requirements nor mentioned in the chat.
  • I do NOT charge for fast deliveries. I do the orders as soon as possible. Please chat for further information on how free is my schedule.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was the 2nd purchase, I really recommend him. Communication was a surprise for me as he informed me of all the stuff he did. His an advanced scripter and knows a lot so I recommend him to other people having a problem with a bug or want a script from him.

:

It's like having god there to answer your prayers when you need it the most. 10/10 Experience, got everything I needed done and In only 3 days when It was expected In 15!

:

great coder, great communication, did out standing work, best coder seen in fiverr so far, be be sure ordering again

:

Thanks a lot for the feedback! :)

:

Great to hire you, did everything I asked and was communicating well the whole way. Very happy with this service, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment