Friday, January 7, 2022

Create VR Game For Oculus Quest, Rift S











About:

Why am I a good fit for this gig?



   1. I'm a senior VR/AR gameplay programmer with 5+ years of industry experience

   2. I have an impressive portfolio that matches the specifications of this gig

   3. Completed 50+ VR/AR projects

   4. I consider every project my own and try to be creative about the features and development



Listen: developing VR content requires a deep understanding of immersive and spatial computing.



This basic package is for a simple VR experience with your environment and some pick-able models that you provide.



This doesn't match your requirements? I am just a message away to discuss your idea in detail.



Let's discuss your project before you order. Drop me a message if you want to see my portfolio. I reply quickly.



I develop VR games for these headsets:



  • Oculus Quest
  • Oculus Rift S
  • Oculus Rift
  • Valve Index
  • HTC Vive
  • Oculus Go


I will provide you with the following:



   a. A final executable/build

   b. Support for installation

   c. In-engine video of your project

Reviews


:

Had an excellent experience. Extremely skilled with Quest development and makes sure the deliverable is well polished!

:

all perfect within the established times

:

Nice guy, good communication and hard working. Thank you

:

Awesome! Oh my goodness don't change a thing. :)

:

Very well pleased. He did exactly what I needed him to do. He was very responsive and professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment