Thursday, January 6, 2022

Make You A Custom Dayz Server For Console Fully Optimized And Modded











About:

Do you need your DAYZ Console Server to be setup in a New way!? Complete custom areas, trader market, kitted weapons and cars, HIGH loot or low loot? Hidden dayz Items added to your server? or maybe custom Events like heli crashes, Airstrikes, c130 airplane crash, Graves with loot or you name it......



Send me a Message for options and possibilities! You already know what you want order the gig that suits your needs :) (do send me DM so all goes fluently)



Iam the Girl you need for all this great custom work!



Kind Regards,



Femke

Reviews


:

yes this turned out to be a much easier and understandable experience then previously thought by me. The seller was super knowledgeable and speedy. Faster than I had imagined it would be. I most likely will be using this person again for future endeavors.

:

100% would recommend for any and all DayZ services needed! She's the only girl for me and the only one you'll ever need!!

:

very great and always communication too like service

:

Increíble trabajo un 10 en todo muchas gracias, sin duda volveré a confiar en ella un placer:)

:

The Beat on Earth! The Money is worth it !!!! Trust me Guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment