Sunday, February 13, 2022

Create A 3D Or 2D Game With Unity For You











About:



I wiill create A N Y type of game 2D or 3D, any genre and for any platform you want!



I can even publish the game for you after making it (for extra $10)



I am a professional solo game developer and i create everything from art/game design to programming the game logic and publish and marketing the game!





Thanks for viewing my gig and hope you have a great day!

Reviews


:

Karim was really quick and did everything and beyond. The project tasks were finished on time and without bugs. suggestion: maybe quick updates more often during work would have been nice Thanks, will hire again!

:

I was asking for prof of concept for an idea and they got it right away and delivered it.

:

Very professional and very hardworking. Working with karim was easily one of the best experiences I have had.

:

Good job for the price

:

Karim_k_ always replied very quickly and was very helpful. I was very excited about how quickly he finished this Gig. I will contact him again If i would need an FPS again. I was very satisfied! Thanks!! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment