Monday, February 14, 2022

Develop A Simple 2D Game Using Python Library Pygame











About:

Do you want to have a game of your own idea? I can develop a smooth 2d game based on your specifications, that I'm sure will satisfy your needs. I can use your assets or my own. The game will include:

  • quality code
  • a ton of comments
  • scoring
  • movement and collision
  • main menu
  • sounds

If you are intrested or have any questions, please contact me.

Reviews


:

He was really good and gave me what i wanted

:

great experience

:

Working with Mata was great, he completed the task given - and went beyond a 'simple' game. He was also very patient with me with the revisions I asked for and provided everything I needed. Thanks mata :)

:

very kind & knows what he is doing! Good work!

:

Working with mata was amazing he listened to all my project requests and executed them professionally if your planning to make a game on python I recommend mata 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment