Sunday, June 12, 2022

Help You With Your Game In Gamemaker Studio 2











About:

Hi, would you like to someone to help you with your game while you're busy, or you don't know how to do some mechanics and would like to add it to your game? so please, allow me do it for you!



What you want?

A text system to make it easy for you do make your RPG or Visual Novel? or would you like to me to help you to make the translation of your game with easy scripts?



Why Choose me?

  • I'll make the code organized and easy to understand for you with lots commentaries(and sometimes scripts).
  • I use GameMaker Studio since 2019, I already made lots of prototypes and games(that sadly aren't on air today) and make games since 2015.
  • I'll try to make the feature easier for you to manipulate in the future.

Reviews


:

She's really friendly and delivered really fast. We had a bit of trouble when communicating because bothe of us don't speak english as our native language, but we had a good augh about it. If I have another problem, I'll definetely work with her cuteeevee again

:

Does great work.

:

Very good work.

:

An incredibly talented programmer, also extremely organized and a fantastic communicator as well. Very good at understanding gaming art styles as well. Going forward, I can't picture myself working with anyone else on Gamemaker-related projects.

:

They were great and super friendly to talk to, and they did the thing I asked super quickly as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment