Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Setup Any Available Game Server











About:

Server traits:



 - Setting up on your own private dedicated server.

 - Choosing your own location for lower latency (ping). Asia / Europe / America.

 - The price is for setting the server for one month. 

 - Another month could be bought in the middle of the active month as an extended period.

 - The starting date is after the server is set up. 

 - The server will shut down after the initial and extended month is expired.

 - The maximum amount of the players is related to the server type and hosting machine.



It would be nice if you contact me first before ordering. :)



Reviews


:

he did well.

:

Is my first time using Fiver and djenadrazic has made everything very easy and comfortable. I will using his services many times more for sure.

:

Nice to work with angelgtelles , highly recommended.

:

The best Server Programmer ever,thats was all what i need Iwill always working with you in my dayZ Server Tnx su much Bro

:

you did a great job u handle me long for 3 days and u did the work so good iam happy i meet u and u done my server very well..i




No comments:

Post a Comment