Sunday, June 5, 2022

Create A Minecraft Lobby For Your Server Or For You











About:

-What I offer ? You have all the information about packages in the text below.







*Basic Minecraft Spawn/Lobby 



  • max. 50x50 blocks | This is the walkable area ( the exterior decoration is beyond this 50 blocks)
  • 3 days delivery;
  • 1 revision;
  • These are the few of the benefits you recive when purcashing the package.



*Standard Minecraft Spawn/Lobby



  • max. 150x150 blocks | This is the walkable area ( the exterior decoration is beyond this 150 blocks )
  • 2 days delivery;
  • 3 revisions;
  • These are the few of the benefits you recive when purcashing the package.



*Premium Minecraft Spawn/Lobby



  • max. 200x200 blocks | This is the walkable area ( the exterior decoration is beyond this 200 blocks)
  • 3 days delivery;
  • 5 revisions
  • These are the few of the benefits you recive when purcashing the package.



------------------------------------------------------

  • I build the lobby in my singleplayer map, and than I give you the world file; (just specify the version)
  • For questions you can leave me a message and I will answer you as soon as possible.

Reviews


:

I say this person is amazing! They responded very quickly and were nice. When it came to the build itself, they went beyond my expectations. It is definitely worth the money you spend.

:

It was great

:

I loved my map, the price was so cheap and was perfect for my server network! Thanks again brother. :)

:

Amazing job!

:

Best Map builder i ever seen.Buy your mc map right here,thx so mutch!




No comments:

Post a Comment