Monday, September 5, 2022

Unity Game Development And Mobile Game Development











About:

Hello! Looking for quality content within budget then you have found the right place!

I am a game programmer and game designer. Game development is my passion and my goal is to create memorable quality games.. 



8+ years of coding experience, 6+ years of game development experience.



Things I can do:



-C# and javascript coding

-3D Modeling and Animation

-Game design / Level design

-Puzzle design

-2D and 3D games

-Networking for LAN or online multiplayer

-Simple AI

-Pathfinding and physics engine

-3D rendering, shaders

-Maths: vectors, quaternions, etc.

-Integrating 3D animations and 2D sprites

-Particle effects

-And more...

Here Are My Services:

  • Reskin Your game Ui all Scenes!
  • Add Feature in your game
  • Fix issues in your game
  • Fix Unity Build issues
  • SDK Issues
  • Remove Bugs
  • Change the Game logo
  • Rename your Game | Package Name .
  • Ads integration/monetization
  • Generate signed. apk.
  • Make splash screen for your Game
  • Publishing the game to play store
  • Unity 2D,3D

and much more.

What i need to start?

  • Your Game Source code
  • Graphics you want to replace with
  • Your game new Title
  • Your Brand name
  • Ads Units



I try my best to satisfy my client & deliver the best quality at the specified time.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment