Sunday, October 30, 2022

Develop Unity3D Game For Android, Pc, And Webgl On Unity3D











About:

Thanks for landing at my Gig. It is my pleasure to serve you.



This is Zeeshan Khalid, a Software developer and an android mobile Game Developer on unity3d. I'm an experienced unity game developer with 4 years of experience in Unity3D mobile Game development for android mobile, Photoshop for Game Design, and Adobe Illustrator. Unity 3D Reskin, Ads integration, app uploading on the google play store. 



Field of work:



I did Develop Unity 3D and more than 100 Games for android in mobile game development.

I developed Many Games including Action android games, arcades games, hyper-Casual games, Shooting games, fighting games, and almost all kinds of games for android.Unity 3D Game Development on PUN(Photon Unity Networking) and PUN2 type of game development.

Unity Game Development, platforms PC, Windows, Android, Play Store Console, and WebGL, HTML5.

 Admob Ads, Rewarded Ads, In-app Purchases, achievements, leaderboards, and Play Services for Android.





Why work with us?



I can make your code more worthy if you already have the source code of any games.

I have expertise in Managing Long term Projects with Deadlines.

I will deliver your short-term projects urgently.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment