Thursday, November 24, 2022

Prototype Your Vr Game Or Experience In Unity











About:

Hello !



I have a degree in software engineering and 6 years of experience with Unity. I specialize in 3D game development, but I'm a jack of all trades. Virtual reality is one of my specialties.



Contact me before ordering, so we can discuss about your requirements. I will create a custom offer if the scope of your project cannot be achieved in a week. Also, please provide any existing design documents and references to ensure a good development process.



I will :

  • Create a simple single-level prototype of your idea / mechanics
  • Provide the full project, documented



Please note :

  • I DO NOT provide art assets. If you don't provide them it will be done in grey-boxing
  • Code will be written in C#
  • The VR SDK used is the XR Interaction Toolkit



Place an order now, and have a great day !

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment