Saturday, November 26, 2022

Integrate Your Favourite Ad Networks In Your Games And Apps











About:

I will integrate your favorite advertisement Networks inside your unity game, android/iOS app. As there are several networks, you can choose which and only networks you want to include inside your game.

From the pool of networks, I can integrate the following networks:

  • AdColony
  • AdMob
  • AppLovin
  • Chartboost
  • Facebook Audience Network
  • Heyzap/Fyber
  • UnityAds
  • Vungle
  • MoPub
  • IronSource



Ad types:

  • Banner
  • Interstitial
  • Rewarded Video



Things needed to know:

  • All testing will be done via testing ads, securely!
  • You have two options :
  •    - To let me implement a plugin inside your game (Project will be required)
  •    - You can take customized plugins of your favorite networks and can integrate them into your own.



Things to Consider, Before Placing an order:

  • Before providing your project, kindly review that your project shouldn't have any errors regarding its internal working or logic.



My Introduction:

My name is Dareer and I am a unity game developer and python programmer for about 5 years. Having good command in my domain, allowed me to work efficiently.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment