Monday, December 26, 2022

Be Your Video Game Consultant











About:

Hi, I am Luke Dodds. A passionate game designer and game developer experienced in various 2D and 3D game engines. I have been making games for the past 10 years and playing them for longer. 



I graduated Staffordshire Univeristy with a First Class (Beng) degree in Computer Gameplay Design and Production. 



I have also ran a small successful crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter.



What I can offer

As part of this service I will talk with you about your game, answer any questions or concerns you may have and suggest what you need to do to make our game successful moving forward.



This service is done through text chats, email and instant messaging.

As a policy I do not accept voice or video calls.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment